The Legend of Vidya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rumor of Nexon Buying Out EA

2 posters

Go down

Rumor of Nexon Buying Out EA Empty Rumor of Nexon Buying Out EA

Post  The Chartographer Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:31 pm

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2012/04/26/rumor-free-to-play-publisher-nexon-offers-to-buy-ea/

I know this is just a rumor, but if this flies what are we going to do about it? Are we going to rewrite what little we already have? I figure, if we are going to keep EA as the ancient evil we can have it so the events of the story all lead up to EA being bought out. The Evil Tyrant is karmic-ally taken down by a bigger fish.

The Chartographer

Back to top Go down

Rumor of Nexon Buying Out EA Empty Re: Rumor of Nexon Buying Out EA

Post  Silvergun1 Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:34 pm

Chartographer, guess what. You don't have to worry, because there's actually a very simple solution to this. After the Bit Wars Chapter, we can simply start off the game as how things are NOW in the game market. IF Nexon does buy out EA, we can simply make that an event that happens later on in the story. That way, we can build the story at our own pace while still keeping up with the times. As long as we actually work from the beginning of the story to the end while actually making the game, everything will work out smoothly.

Silvergun1

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chartographer Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:01 am

But that's exactly what I was suggesting. Read:

I figure, if we are going to keep EA as the ancient evil we can have it so the events of the story all lead up to EA being bought out. The Evil Tyrant is karmic-ally taken down by a bigger fish.

The Chartographer

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvergun1 Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:10 am

Well, yeah. So long as that actually happens. But I'm saying that, if other especially big events change the gaming community later on, we're going to have to write that stuff in too, so if Nexon does buy out EA, it'd have to be a surprise twist about 2/3 of the way through the story, rather than an actual ending.

Silvergun1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum