The Legend of Vidya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enemies Ideas

4 posters

Go down

Enemies Ideas Empty Enemies Ideas

Post  SirSpritefag Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:07 pm

I had an idea that bad games would be generic enemies. They'd be designed after the different parts of the games witht he bad parts exaggerated and the worse the game, the stronger the monster would be.
So for example, Other M would be a medium strength enemy, while Sonic 06 would be a boss and Daikatana would be a secret boss, etc.
Also their names would be changed to make them seem more monster-like.
So for example Sonic 06 would be a robot named Model 006 or something.

SirSpritefag

Back to top Go down

Enemies Ideas Empty Re: Enemies Ideas

Post  Silvergun1 Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:19 am

I suppose we can have some of those as bosses, but remember, we have to save plenty of room for developers being bosses/minibosses. Maybe some of these can be normal enemies, instead?

Oh, and here's an idea. Maybe we could make it so Activision has a habit of kidnapping and brainwashing male kids, teens, and college students and getting them to fight for him.

Silvergun1

Back to top Go down

Post  SirSpritefag Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:12 pm

That's what I meant. Only REALLY TERRIBLE games would end up as bosses, like sonic 06, daikatana and superman 64 and the like.
What I'm saying is that like mediocre games would be weak, early-game enemies, pretty bad games would be a bit stronger than that, etc.

SirSpritefag

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chartographer Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:15 pm

We could also have flaws be the enemies. Like bad voice acting can be represented as highway robber who screams in all caps and broken English whenever he attacks.

The Chartographer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Spritefag Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:19 pm

Flaws sound more like attacks the monsters would use. After all, those flaws are what make the games bad in the first place.

Sir Spritefag
Admin

https://tlov.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvergun1 Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:45 pm

Exactly. Like "appeal to a wider audience" can be a taunt that applies that "casualized" status effect that we talked about before to party members.

Silvergun1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum