The Legend of Vidya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Former Kingdom of Sega

3 posters

Go down

The Former Kingdom of Sega Empty The Former Kingdom of Sega

Post  Dennys Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:31 pm

Sega was once a King and rival of King Nintendo. Back before the Crash, Sega and Nintendo led successful kingdoms, always competing with one another. Just when King Sega began to take a step up a young upstart king by the name of Sony declared all out war. Overpowered by Sony, King Sega felt the shadow of death upon himself and disbanded the Kingdom. As the denizens fled to other kingdoms Sega's most trusted advisors and warriors followed the crippled Sega into the mountains of former Sega Kingdom where the once great king ceaselessly attempts to regain his strength. Many years have pasted since that day and Sony has become a powerful Kingdom in a constant stalemate with Nintendo and Microsoft, another upstart. Sega has been biding his time while and, with Sonic Team, AM1, 2 and 3, has managed to recruit The Creative Assembly and young Platinum. Has the fallen King of Old regained his former glory, or has his recent growth been for naught?

Dennys

Back to top Go down

The Former Kingdom of Sega Empty Re: The Former Kingdom of Sega

Post  Sir Spritefag Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:32 pm

Great idea, but this goes in setting. Moved.

Sir Spritefag
Admin

https://tlov.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Fen Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:45 pm

I liked a random part that some anon wrote about how Sega and Nintendo's friendship bloomed.
Sega was losing the war to nintendo, so he asked Nintendo for a final duel once and for all, if Sega won, Nintendo would take care of all of his people,promising they won't suffer the horrors of war, or a life of slavery, after days fighting, they both crumbled , an actual draw, King Nintendo decided to give Sega the victory and took care of all of his subdits and people, also the beginning of their close friendship, Lord Sega retreated to live in the mountains as a hermit, but surpisingly, the people started to follow him, guided by loyalty.

Fen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Spritefag Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:00 pm

Ah thanks for posting that. I wanted to add that to Sega's wiki page but couldn't remember it for the life of me.

Sir Spritefag
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fen Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:01 pm

No prob Broseidon, i think i still have Rare's and Platinum's long backstories if you want them

Fen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Spritefag Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:03 pm

I would love it. Anything to make the Wiki Grow.

Sir Spritefag
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum